Current Time

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Still In Jail

WikiLeaks founder Assange is still in prison after being granted bail. Now I have not yet stated my opinion on this matter and would like to now and by this matter of course I mean WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks in my opinion is a terrorist organization that should be treated like any other terrorist organization. I think we need to fight WikiLeaks and by fight I don't mean the kind of fighting with weapons, but fight them with our technology. WikiLeaks has put many American lives on the line and is endangering our soldiers. With this said, I think the US Government needs to do more to stop WikiLeaks so that we can move on with our domestic agenda. Thanks for reading!

-Chase

Source:
http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/12/14/uk.assange.hearing/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment