Current Time

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

TAX CUT BILL PASSED


The US Senate has passed the tax bill meaning that all the current tax rates will continue. Although I support the tax cuts, in the long run I don't think we will be able to keep these low tax rates for much longer. I think both parties goal right now should be to lower the national debt which continues to deepen everyday. If this debt gets any worse I don’t know how we will ever be able to recover from it. The debt is currently at $13,855,771,381,214.59 and keeps going up every second. With a debt of this size I think that we all need to get serious about fixing this issue. If you look at my previous post you will see all of the pork on the last bill. All these projects are ridiculous and to say the least unnecessary. With that said keep checking back here for more of these posts keep checking back in here. Thanks for reading!


Source:


http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/12/15/tax.deal/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1



No comments:

Post a Comment